Monday, October 01, 2012

Rainy Days & Mondays

Happy October!! It has definitely been one rainy Monday, but it certainly didn't get me down! We've had a great day in and got to spend a lot of time doing some of our favorite things.

We played with and sorted the balls.... 




Then we proceeded to hoard all the balls under couch. Nice. As if I need more stuff under there. ;-)




We tried to figure out our new puzzle. It's going to take a little practice, but he'll have it mastered in no time. That's why I got one a little ahead of him.





We decided the legos needed in on the puzzle action. Ya know, whatever works.




We lounged around with the "goggns"




I can't tell exactly what Hudson's left hand is touching. Could be Marley's arm, could be Bryant's butt. I have an affectionate child, what can I say?




And got lost in the Bubble Guppies(on my DVR!! You know you're a mom when you have cartoons on your DVR!!) before our nap. Like that pant-leg? HA!



And we're about to have dinner and do it all again!! This rainy Monday has turned into a lazy Monday around here....which is nice, because I'm still kind of recovering from that ridiculously late Bama game Saturday. 



I hope you've had a great rainy, lazy, (insert sufficient adjective here) Monday too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!