Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Sunday Outing

Joseph decided he wanted mall Chinese food for lunch today (I know, right? Our mall's Chinese is pretty good though), so we headed to the mall to eat and walk around for a bit. I find it strange that the only non ethnic restaurant, besides a place that just has subs and fries, in the food court is Chick-Fil-A (which isn't open on Sundays). For this reason we stopped at Wendy's on the way to pick Hudson up some chicken nuggets.



I mean, shut. up. Sweetest face ever.


 Trying on some Bama shades. We chose to forgo the purchase. ;-)


 I don't ever post my outfits ('cause let's face it, I'm in yoga pants, and I've never done yoga in my life, and t-shirts a lot), but I liked this one I wore today and thought I'd snap a pic. Yep, Hudson prints ALL over that mirror! Whoops!
Top, Jealous Tomato - Polka Dots & Pearls Boutique
Necklace - The Blue Door Boutique (promotion, now sold out)
**Both of these boutiques are awesome. Check 'em out!** (I'm not being paid to promote them, just thought I'd give credit where credit is due!)
Skinny Jeans - Target
Sandals - Target (old)


HA, I also never take self portraits, and wanted one with Joseph but he kept making goofy faces so I just took one of myself. Lame, I know.


This guy was SO tired and knocked out for the entire 12 minute drive home.

I mean, could not hold his eyes open....
And one would think he'd just go right down for a nap once we got home....nope. Took an hour to get him back to sleep. Lovely.


While we were at the mall, we stopped in this store, ABC Toys. It is awesome! They have some great toys but also tons of educational tools and toys as well. I know where most of Hudson's Christmas will come from this year! We picked him up a little animal puzzle but I left it in the car so he didn't get to play with it today. I think he'll love it. I want to make Hudson's playroom up with a few different learning centers(music, building, reading, science, etc) and this place will be great to get the things I need.


I hope you all had a nice Sunday too. We ended our day with crock pot roast and veggies and a little building time with the Legos.

I wanted to share this video I took of Hudson this evening sorting his shapes. Too cute!
Sorry for the loud TV.



Y'all have a great week!!
Don't forget to click the button on the left of the page to follow me on Twitter! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!