Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall, Y'all!

I know I'm not alone in saying that Fall is my absolute FAVORITE season! I mean, ya got football, crisp, cool weather, pumpkin flavored everything, the beauty of leaves changing colors, and so much more. I could handle if it were Fall all year, but unfortunately, it only lasts like 5 minutes. Seriously, in Alabama, if you blink you'll miss it. And even though it's still about 80 degrees today, the air is crisp and dry, and the mornings and evenings are nice and cool now, letting you know that the real thing is drawing near. And it is the first official day of Fall so that just makes me happy. I really don't care for this part, when we're in limbo 'cause the mornings are cool but then the high is still 80. It makes it hard to dress appropriately. 
Anyway, enough weather talk. I got to put out some of my Fall decor today and it makes me smile. 

Today we went out for a quick little outing and got to enjoy the beautiful day. We ordered a couple prints from our photo session back in March. Yes, March. We've had so much going on and I just put that on the back-burner. I finally picked out a couple and got them from her today. I just got prints (mostly so I could get bigger ones for less money) and will frame them myself. We're getting some pictures done in November, and I plan on buying more of those prints. We don't have one single family picture in the house (well, not counting the 2 I just picked up) and that's sad. 

After we picked up the pics, we headed to Bridge Street to walk around and get some froyo.
Hudson loves it. 



He was uninterested in pictures.


 Joseph has lost about 20 pounds and looks great even better than he already did! :-)


 Could not be less interested in taking some pictures.


A quick snack before heading home for a nap.


I also wanted to share a couple pictures from last night at bedtime. I brush Hudson's hair after his bath every night. Last night he wanted to help out.



 He even gave Daddy's hair a good brushing.




I hope you're having a great Saturday.

RTR, and Happy Fall, Y'all!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!