Friday, September 21, 2012

High Five for Friday

I'm going to start linking up to From My Grey Desk on Fridays for High Five for Friday posts. You just share your five favorite things from the week. Seems like a fun way to end each week. 

SO, let's get down to business.

1. I really don't make sweets very often AT ALL, but I had this brownie mix in the pantry that needed to be used up so I made these bad boys. I didn't have a square pan that was the right size so I used a round one. After all, they taste delicious regardless what kind of pan they're baked in. I'm embarrassed to say how fast these were gone.



 
2. Oh my yum!! This really needs no explanation. It's divine, that is all.



3. Fall nail colors. Wahoo!!! I LOVE that it's time for Fall nails. I love these both, but the Essie is my absolute fave! It's called Merino Cool. Essie is seriously some of the BEST nail polish I've ever used! 



4. This sweet guy is just the best. It's so fun to see how he imitates the things we do. Yesterday, I swept the floors and left the sweeper out in the kitchen. He got it and decided the floors needed another cleaning. ;-)



5. This weather has just been fabulous and I'm anxiously awaiting these 70s we're getting in the next few days. Can't wait to bust out the boots, sweaters, and skinny jeans soon. 



I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!