Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Hooray For Long Weekends!

We had a nice Labor Day weekend and did not want Daddy to return to work this morning. We were spoiled by the long weekend with him. We didn't too much of anything, but we did get to watch some great football, one game in particular, got to see some family, did a little yard work (boo), and just enjoyed spending a little extra time together. It was too bad the weather was crummy, so we couldn't really get and do anything. 

Here are some pictures from our weekend.....



Silliness.

 My loves!







This child would run around the backyard all day.



Hudson and Cousin Caden (My sister-in-law, Kerrie's, nephew) had a blast together!!
(I snapped all of these with my iPhone so the quality isn't the best)

Hudson absolutely loves Caden, and vice versa.


"What's up, guys?"



Giving hugs.


"OK, hug time is over!"



We had a nice weekend with a little family time and a little quiet time. It was great! I hope y'all had a good one too!!

I hope to get going on the playroom, and other projects, later this week and weekend. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!