Woohoo! Friday is here! Ready for a good weekend of quality time with both of my boys. This week went by surprisingly fast...to me, anyway. Once again, I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for my favorite things from the week.
1. My September Birchbox came, as you are aware. It's always a fantastic surprise to see what goodies have been packed for me. I didn't think I would really care about it, but I am LOVING the hair tie. It's so comfortable in my hair and doesn't pull it at all. I'm very tender-headed(my husband makes fun of this saying) and this is huge for me. Maybe I'll purchase some after all...when this one bites the dust. I've been using this one almost 24/7.
2. OK, I promise every Friday post won't have coffee creamer in it. Becoming a mother also made me become a coffee drinker. I don't really even think caffeine has much effect on me, but just that jolt of strong coffee in the morning, I need it! I'm not faithful to any particular brand, and I just get whatever brand is on sale when I go. Last week, it was International Delight (3/$5 AND I had coupons, score!). This Cinnabon flavor, Holy Moses, is outstanding. My favorite ID flavor BY FAR!!! Literally, a cinnamon roll in a cup!! Try it, you'll thank me.
3. Season 9 of GA premiered last night(after what felt like a 4 year hiatus!!) and although I'm happy it's back, I just don't wanna talk about it, except that I'm about to talk about it so I just lied. ****WARNING: If you haven't watched it yet, do NOT read the rest!!!***
I really thought Mark was going to make it. I knew Eric Dane wasn't going to be with the show long this season, but I thought he'd wake up, recover, and decide to leave the hospital. I did NOT think he'd be gone in the first episode. DISLIKE!!! And poor Arizona. She and Callie just can't catch a break! I'm anxious to see next weeks' episode, where they show what happened after the crash. This season is going to be an emotional roller-coaster. :/
4. I decided to join the Twitter world yesterday. So far, I'm really liking it. I'm not sure if I'll stay with it regularly, but I'm hoping I do. You can follow me @LarPuckett
5. I love that Hudson loves "Bry Bry" as much as he does. They are such good buddies and I love that Bryant is so good with him. I hope they have many years together.
Y'all have a super duper weekend!!