Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Latest

We had a nice, quiet family weekend and it was just the ticket. We were having Bama football withdrawals and were glad they were back this weekend. The game against Mizzou was crazy. I thought it would end up as slip 'n slide football if the rain kept up. 
And then there was the whole "I believe I can fly" thing....

That was awesome!

I hated that there were some injuries, but was so relieved to learn that Eric Waters (#81) on Missouri's team only suffered a muscle strain. I was fearing the worst when he didn't move at all. I hope he's back on the field with no issues. I have always hated seeing injuries but becoming a mom really made me a lot more sensitive to them. I just don't know if I can let Hudson play football. Maybe he'll be interested in baseball or basketball instead. They all have their risks but football is just too dangerous these days.


I don't remember what he was doing, but I think he was talking about something. Probably something very important.


We put Hudson in the big tub now so he's using the old tub as a reading/


iPod listening/


snack eating spot.
He loves it!



I love this picture and I think he is such a stud.



Reading his animal book with Daddy. We've been working on identifying the animals and he has learned so many. He can point to the right one when you ask him to....most of the time. There are some we're still learning, but he's gotten the basics down. :)



We decided Cracker Barrel would hit the spot for dinner tonight. We haven't been there in forever. It was delish.


He likes playing with the crayons more-so than coloring with them.


Somebody else enjoys coloring with them. ;-)


I love this little dude. I could just eat him up!



I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend, and your week ahead is fabulous!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!