Wednesday, February 06, 2013

A Day At The Park

The weather was just spectacular today, so we took advantage of it by going to the park. We actually made the quick trip down to Gadsden to have lunch with my parents and grandparents, and watched Hudson play his little heart out. We may have played too. Hudson loves being outside so he was in heaven. 

When we went to the pumpkin patch back in October, the swing experience went about like this....

Today's experience....
 Maybe it was because he's a little older or because he was sitting in it by himself, in his own little enclosed seat where he felt safe. Whatever the reason, he LOVED it this time around!

Happy boy!!

We also took a stroll on a dinosaur's back.

 Did a little more swinging, and G-Nana joined in on the fun!

And don't forget the super cool slide.



He'll climb all day long.


Sweet moment with G-Nana. Papa was there but he was behind his camera. The camera-men/women are typically left out of pics. I'm cool with that.

Sometimes going down the slide on your belly is fun too.

You can't visit Noccalula Falls without looking at...well, the Falls! 
We even caught a beautiful rainbow in it.

Beautiful day well-spent, outside wearing this little guy outside watching this little dude have a ball.

Sweet boy slept just about the whole way home this afternoon, where we greeted daddy to help him get our new furniture in. We bought a new leather reclining couch/loveseat set from a friend(Thanks Chastity!!) and they are awesome!! Super comfy and going to be SO great with 2 dogs slobbering and a toddler spilling things on them. Hello easy cleanup!!! 

I hope you had a great day and were able to get out and feel the sun on your face. If I wasn't already ready for Spring, I most definitely am after this beautiful day!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh boo if I had known you were coming to town I would have invited myself to come hang out with you guys! Let me know next time and I'll invite myself to lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always welcome to invite yourself!! ;-) I will definitely let you know next time we come down for a visit!!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet day with your little man! Dude, I LOVE those big red seat swings! I had never seen one before until we moved to Denver and I was so excited when I came upon one one day. I'm glad y'all had nice weather and were able to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!