Friday, February 08, 2013

High Five for Friday!

This week had a lot of fun things in it! Here are a few of my favorites.


1. Eating like a 12 year old with gummy snacks. It's embarrassing how easily I can go through a bag of this stuff.

2. A cute picture of this little dude is always included. He loves talking on the phone....even if the "phone" is a Wii remote. HA!

3. New couches! Ahhhh. Love 'em!! Pretend you don't see that mess, mmk?

4. A beautiful day spent watching this guy have a ball at the park.

5. And making sweet memories with his grandparents, and great-grandparents. Thankful for these times!


How was your week? Are you as ready for the weekend as I am?

Link up with Lauren to share your favorite things from the week.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your couches and those cute chevron pillows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you got new furniture! We need new couches so bad, that's the first thing we are going to purchase when we can. I like the chevron print pillows, cute! Glad you had a fun week and I hope you have a great weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!