Friday, February 01, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Linking up with Lauren to share my favorite things from this week. Only, this week, I'll share 5 of my favorite pictures of Hudson I took the last few days.


1. It's been either cold and/or rainy a lot this week, so we haven't gone out much. The weather was somewhat decent for a bit one afternoon and someone insisted on going outside to run around for a bit. This child would live outside if I let him!

2. He also has no problem making himself comfortable....anywhere. Can you say "Big Foot"??

3. Just a little dancing to the Bubble Guppies. Typical. And all of his toy groceries strewn about the floor. Again...typical.

4. Checking out mommy's coffee. (it's empty) He's obsessed with my coffee cup. Grrr.

5. Chillaxin', listening to some tunes on his iPod. He has an old, hand-me-down iPod Touch that runs so slow it's maddening, but hey, it keeps him entertained!


How was your week? What were some of your favorite things, moments, or pictures? 
Link up to share yours too!!

Photobucket

Have a super duper weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin' cute! I love the picture of him looking at his iPod, it's funny and adorable. And the third picture, I bet he has some sweet dancing moves! : ) Have a great weekend Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! He's a funny little guy! You guys have a wonderful weekend as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Awww, isn't he so handsome! :) Hope you have a great weekend, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! I think so too. He's a sweet boy! Have a super weekend! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!