Friday, February 15, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Woohoo for Friday!! It's been a great week, but I'm always stoked to see the weekend arrive! 
Here are some of my favorites from the week.


1. My mom came for a short visit one day and we went to lunch. Red Robin is always where we seem to end up, but we all love it...especially little dude and his apples (dipped in ketchup!). 

2. Another cute find at Target. I love these little jars they have right now, and that they have a little chalkboard place for you to write the contents on. I'm loving coral right now, so I had to get this one.

3. Who wouldn't be thrilled to see these beauties come through their door? The roses weren't too bad either. ;-)

4. A delicious Valentine's Day dinner made by yours truly. My favorite way to spend it...cooking for the one I love.

5. My sweet boy loves his mama so much that he doesn't really allow her much personal space most days. I'm cool with that. He's a good cuddle buddy, and I cherish these times when he actually wants to be with his mama.

Link up with Lauren to share your week's highlights!

Photobucket

Have a wonderful weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!