Friday, February 22, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Woohoo, up top!! We made it to Friday. Was this not the longest week EVER??? I'm so ready for a nice relaxing weekend with my guys. We're kicking things off with a little Mellow Mushroom in a little while. Yum!

Here are some of my favorite things from the week.

1. Having such a handy helper makes my week so much better. ;) This child loves using the swiffer sweeper. LOVES. He goes to the laundry room and gets it all the time.

 2. A big pot of homemade vegetable beef soup is where it's at. A highlight of any week.

3. I finally made a Facebook page for my blog and that's exciting. Head over to the page and like it if you haven't already. Let me know your page link and I'll do the same! 

4. I got approved with Blogher, finally, and you may have noticed the new bar at the top and the sidebar addition. You'll be hearing/seeing more from them in the future.

5. The latest favorite was made just this afternoon. I came across Kevin & Amanda's Best Chocolate Cake Ever and decided I needed to try it out for myself. I haven't cut into it yet, because I'm really trying to practice some self control and wait until after dinner. I may not make it that long. The buttercream frosting is fabulous!! 

I hope you guys had a great week! What did you love about it? 
Link up with Lauren to share!

Photobucket

Have a fun weekend!

7 comments:

  1. that cake look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally dug into a slice and it's seriously the BEST chocolate cake EVER!!!

      Delete
  2. What is Blogher? And that cake looks so delicious! Let me know how good it is, I am always looking for new chocolate cake recipes! Mellow Mushroom is so good! I'm jealous. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogher's really cool. It's just a cool website with pretty much everything...food, health, family, etc. Women who blog can connect too. I was approved for their publishing network. You can get paid for advertising on your blog, reviewing products, etc. Check into it. It's pretty neat. http://blogher.com

      Umm, the cake is SO good. It's super moist and just perfect. You should definitely try it! Have yourself a wonderful weekend!! :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like I need to get into Blogher! Here I go....I have a HUGE to do list on tap for working on getting my blog where I want it to be. Slow and steady - I have to keep reminding myself that.

    also - liked you on FB - one of my todos is to get myself a Facebook page for the blog too!

    On another note - YES this week took forever! and before we know it...Monday will be here again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a couple months for them to approve my application, but they finally did and things are getting under way. Definitely look into it!
      I'm really liking the Facebook page for my blog. I can keep my personal page personal and keep all my blog stuff on that page. My friends probably appreciate that, too. If they don't want to hear about the blog, they don't have to "like" it so they don't get it in their news feed.
      I am SO hoping this weekend goes by sloooooowwwwwwlllyyy. Hope you have a great one! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!