Sunday, February 03, 2013

Any Excuse to Eat...

Tonight is the big game!! I'd like to say we're having a huge Super Bowl party filled with tons of guests, the most unhealthy foods imaginable, and an all around good ol time. Well, if you consider sitting around in our PJs with a 21 month old, eating some Dominos pizza and wings(OK, so the unhealthy food thing is there) a good time, then we're gettin' crazy up in here! We may even throw in some Bubble Guppies or Legos in the mix. I told you...crazy!

The truth is, we're not really NFL fans. I know, I know. We catch a game every now and then, but we're more college football fans. ROLL TIDE, am I right?!?! ;) But, since it's the last chance we'll get to watch some football for a while, we'll watch the game.

Since we don't really follow NFL, we aren't loyal to any one team. This year, we've got some Bama boys playing for one team so, of course, we have to cheer for them!
If you don't believe me, just look what snuck its way into my cart at Publix earlier.
Sneaky cookie cake...
First of all.....I die!!!! Get in my face! Cookie cake is this girl's weakness. (along with pasta, fries, cupcakes, cheeseburgers, ranch dressing, shoes, lip gloss, anything chevron print....I mean...as I was saying...)
Second of all....grocery store....on Super Bowl Sunday....not my best call. I got out alive and that's all that counts. 

I'm also entirely too excited to learn that my Publix is now carrying Essie nail polish!!! Take it from a girl who has tried every brand out there, and considers herself a nail polish connoisseur....Essie is THE best polish EVER! I mean, I can get it at Target (which I do...pretty much every visit), but I go to Publix more often so the fact that they now have it has just made my life!

So, pizza, wings, cookie cake, football, and Essie......as you can see, it doesn't take much to please me. 

Happy Super Bowl Sunday, y'all!! What kind of commercials are you looking forward to?
Who will you be rootin' for??

4 comments:

  1. I gearing up to watch the beyonce concert!! Oh wait there's a game? (Totally stole that from Kelly Ripa btw) haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Yes, I'm looking forward to the halftime show and the commercials, mostly. I really couldn't care less about the outcome of the game. ;-)

      Delete
  2. OMG that cookie cake! I used to get those for my birthday from friends in college, SO good! I'm with you, I hope the Ravens win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cookie cake looks amazing, I am so jealous! I am not a cake fan, but I am soooo a cookie cake fan! Yum yum yum! And Roll Tide! We were pulling for the Ravens for that very reason as well, we didn't really care about either team. I was hoping that the Falcons would have made it so that we could cheer for Julio again! I forgot that the general manager was a former Bama boy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!