Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Quick Note

I have had some people mention they were looking for a specific color bubble necklace over at Caroline G and they were out of stock. Well, they are all now fully restocked and available to order!!!
So, head over and get you a gorgeous necklace, or three, and pick from all the fabulous colors!!
And don't forget to use code: laurenp to get 15% off your order!!

She's also offering mini bubble necklaces in white, coral, and turquoise for those of you who like the smaller look.

I hope you find something you like over at Caroline G and you're able to get the colors you want this time! :)

1 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I just bought the mini bubble and earrings!!! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!