Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my sweet grandparents' 61st Wedding Anniversary!!
Last year, we threw them a 60th anniversary party and it was really nice. They're a wonderful example of a loving, lasting, dedicated, & committed marriage. They have huge hearts and love each other unconditionally. I've looked up to them all my life, for many reasons. 


They are wonderful parents, grandparents, and super great-grandparents to Hudson. 
They love him like he's their own.







I'm thankful every day for these 2 wonderful people I still get to have in my life, and that Hudson gets to know and love them as well. They've helped mold me into the person I am today, and the good times we've had together over the years and the times I have with them today, are ones I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Happy Anniversary, Nana & Papa. I love you so much and wish you many many more happy years together! 
Have a beautiful day!

1 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! I'm your newest follower! Your blog is cute. I loved this post!

    Mallory
    whenindoubtDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!