Tuesday, May 14, 2013

20 Weeks!


Excuse the extremely fancy outfit. Hudson and I were headed out to the store for a few quick things.
Well, for a "typical" pregnancy this would be the halfway mark. For me, carrying two, however, I probably hit that point 2-3 weeks ago. Wowza!!


How Far Along? 20 Weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was up 12 lbs at my 17 week appointment. My scale at home has been dead so I haven't been able to weigh myself in a while.  

Genders: BOY AND A GIRL!!! Grayson Wells and Raegan Elise!

Maternity Clothes? Pretty much all pants. I wore some normal pants the other day with the BeBand and was not at all comfortable. I just had to wear my white skinnies, though. The length of some of my shirts is already posing a problem so I layer or wear the longer ones.

Stretch Marks? No. I didn't get any with Hudson, so here's to hoping I have the same luck this time around.

Sleep: Eh. It's OK. I'm pretty much confined to side-sleeping now so I do a lot of flip-flopping from one side to the other.

Movement: Yes. No hard jabs or punches yet, but they'll come. :) For now, it's just rolls and subtle kicks. I'm slowly starting to feel them from the outside with my hand too. 

Food Cravings: I still haven't gotten that jumbo soft pretzel. I crave some sweet things and some salty things. Just depends.

Food Aversions: Aversions are pretty much gone now, thank goodness. If I get a whiff of something less than appetizing in the morning, that'll get me though. 

Labor Signs: No!

Symptoms: A little smell aversion, sciatic nerve pain and some head/backaches. Oh and don't forget the potty breaks every half hour. ;-)

Belly Button In or Out? In.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Miss Anything? Not really. A little more energy would be nice. :)

Best Moment This Week: A great Mother's Day weekend with my sweet boys and the amazing mothers in our lives. 

Looking Forward To: Just continuing to have a healthy, easy pregnancy. Wanting to get through our anatomy scan next week to know the babies both look 100% perfect and healthy!

    

And just for comparison's sake, here I am at 20 weeks with Hudson and 20 weeks with the twins.
Not too TOO much bigger but still....yikes!!

Ok, guys, don't forget that it is THE last day to enter the giveaway. It ends at midnight and I will announce a winner tomorrow sometime. I am so excited to see who wins!!!
I'll be back tomorrow with the announcement. :)

2 comments:

  1. Catching up on my blogs today! A boy and a girl... how perfect! And I love their names! I so wish I could have twins... I'm jealous;)Looking good momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness, it just popped out of nowhere overnight! you still look adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!