Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bloglovin'


You may or may not have heard today that Google Reader is being shut down. It will be effective July 1st. So, not too soon in the future, but nonetheless, if this is how you read my blog then it will affect you. Google Friend Connect will probably also be no more shortly after, which is the way most of you probably follow my blog.
Fortunately, there's an alternative, and it's one I've been using for a while now. I actually like it a lot. Bloglovin'. It's just another site that allows you to follow and read up on all the blogs you follow. Very simple and straight-forward. 

I've noticed some of you have already followed me there, so thank you for that!! It means a lot that you're joining me over on that site too. If you haven't done so yet, please hit this little button to follow along on bloglovin'.
Follow on Bloglovin
You'll need to sign up if you haven't already, but it's super easy and you can even do so through Facebook to make logging in simple. You can also search other blogs you read and follow them as well if they're members of bloglovin', in case they don't have a follow button on their blog for you to click.

Thanks in advance! 
Oh, and I'm still going to do a giveaway soon. I just wanted to take a little break from giveaways for a few weeks after participating in two recently. I'd love to know what types of things YOU'D like to see in a giveaway! Gift cards? What kind? Jewelry? Something else?
Lemme know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!