Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Little Project...

OK, I think I've finally decided what to do with that bedroom wall between the windows, with the ottoman against it. It's where there will eventually be a chair to go along with the ottoman, a floor lamp, and possibly a tiny little table for a book and a cup of coffee. I've been trying to figure out what could go there, and I really didn't want it to be some meaningless wall piece I found somewhere and slapped up. I want it to kind of mean something, without being too cheesy. So, I've decided a wall collage is what's up. 


It's in progress, but might take a few more days. Out of all the frames I have in this house, only one solid black one could be found so I've got to run to Target(there's a Walmart literally like 2 minutes or less from our house but I will drive the extra 8-10 minutes for Target!!) for a few more cheap black frames. Hopefully in the next couple days I can do that, and get it up this weekend. I think it's going to turn out really well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!