Saturday, August 11, 2012

August Birchbox

Birchbox came a little early this month and it was a great surprise!! This month's goodies are awesome!




Starting at the top left:

Caldrea Mandarin Vetiver Hand Soap - I haven't used it yet but it supposedly smells delightful. 

Wei Pomegranate Buffing Beads - Exfoliating/cleansing scrub

Wei Golden Root purifying mud mask - this will be good for my combination/oily skin.

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream - This can be used basically anywhere to hydrate and moisturize....lips, heels, hands, for sunburns and eczema, etc.

Front Row:

Schick Hydro Silk Razor - This will a little bonus in this month's box. My razor dulls so fast so maybe this one will be better. It's not a disposable one either, so if I do like it, I can just refill the cartridge instead of having to buy a brand new one.

stila stay all day beauty balm, foundation & concealer - I've never used stila products so I'm excited to test these out!

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur - I've gotten a fragrance in every box I've received so far, and this is the only one I've liked. It smells REALLY good and not overpowering at all. It also has a spray top, instead of just an open top to dab places, so that's super convenient. I seriously might make this a new favorite scent of mine. I don't usually wear fragrances, but do love Amazing Grace by Philosophy. 


This month's box was so good and I'm ready to try out the makeup, scrub, and mask. 

And an update about last month's box.....the liquid eyeliner is amazing! Goes on smooth and easily, stays on ALL DAY! I'm gonna have to buy the full-size version of that one, maybe in something besides black, though. Since my eyes are already so dark, I try to stay away from pure black liners. The minty color nail polish is really pretty as well. It goes on well, but doesn't seem to wear very long. It's a nice summer color, though.

As always, if you're interested in learning more, or signing up for Birchbox (it's $10/month, cancel anytime!!), you can go here.


Have a great weekend! The hubby and I are having date night tonight and I am SO excited! We've been out on a date alone ONCE since Hudson was born, and that was for our anniversary in DECEMBER! Needless to say, we need a night out alone together. YIPPEE! See y'all later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!