Friday, August 24, 2012

New Domain!

I decided to break down and get my own domain for my blog! I've been wanting to do it for a while now, and I've never really liked my Blogspot address anyway. 

So, the new address for the blog is laurenslatestblog.com. It could be shorter, but it's still easier to me than laurenlatest.blogspot.com. Laurenslatest.blogspot.com was taken when I started the blog so I just omitted the "S" and I've never liked it. 

Anyway, not an important or interesting post, but just wanted to let everyone know about the new domain and address you can start typing in! :-)

I thought I'd leave you with a few pictures from the last few days.

We are ready for college football around here! Even Hudson is ready to start playing. He looks like he's ready to make a 70 yard return for a touchdown! Has his mouthguard and everything, put him in, coach!! ;-)


He's got the Heisman pose down..ish! Maybe he'll win one for Bama someday.  


Bath/bedtime is silly around here. We always practice the parts of the body with Hudson.....head, nose, ears, eyes, mouth, belly, not ALL the parts yet. ;-) He loves to "honk" his nose and our noses now. It's a pretty new thing, but he does it every night when we're getting his PJs on and stuff. Joseph and I say honk when he squeezes our nose and his. He and Daddy were playing in this pic and Hudson was honking his own nose. Did I say the word "honk" enough? I don't feel like I did. ;-)


I hope you guys have a great weekend. I plan to have the wall collage in the bedroom done, as well as more done on the wall with the chalkboard in the kitchen, by the end of the weekend. It's also grocery store weekend, so I'm going to be a busy bee!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!