Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday to my sweet, hard-working, loving, funny, smart, good-lookin' husband!!!!


He is 28 today, which means we're the same age again! I'm 5.5 months older than him. 
Cougar, I know.

I'm not gonna get too sappy in this post, because our anniversary is in less than 2 weeks, so I'll save all that for then. ;-)

I will say that I am one very blessed woman to spend my life with this man. Having been together since we were 16, we've celebrated a LOT of birthdays together. He's always been so sweet to make all of mine special, and I've tried to do my best to do the same for him.




Joseph is very selfless, and so often puts others ahead of himself, without expecting or needing anything in return. He has a great heart. He is so incredibly hard-working (just ask him when he last took a day off!) and is a great provider for our family. I know I don't thank him enough for all he does, and sometimes I may complain about the late hours he works occasionally, but I appreciate all he does more than I can ever express. It's very stressful being the only one bringing in income, but he is so happy to provide for us and does it with no complaints. 

He is absolutely brilliant, and I'm not just saying that. He's borderline genius. Don't tell him I said that, though, OK? We all know I'm right all the time. ;-)

He is a fantastic father. My favorite time of the day is when Joseph comes home from work and I see not only the look on Hudson's face, but also Joseph's. They both get so excited when Daddy comes home! Joseph does bath time every night and it's so special to him to do that. It's their fun time together every day. They have a blast together. Hudson adores him and I can't wait to see their relationship develop over the years. I know they'll be best buds.

I hope that, even though he's at work today, he's been able to take a little break to just have time to himself, and he's able to let others do for him for once on this special day of his. 


I could not ask for a better best friend, husband, partner in life, and father for my son. Hudson and I are immensely blessed and I hope he knows just how much he's loved.

Happy Birthday to my lobster. (Friends reference...anyone? ah, I tried.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!