Friday, November 02, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone!! It's been a long, busy week and I am glad Friday is finally here! And even though it was hectic, it was a lot of fun, too. I'm linking up to Lauren at From My Grey Desk again for High Five for Friday.


Here are just a few of my favorite things from the week.....



1. Halloween with the cutest little calf ever! We all had a blast!

2. My two boys cuddled up on the couch together, watching something on Daddy's phone.

3. Once Halloween was over, I put up our new Alabama door hanger! I've been wanting one For.Ever. Love it!

4. I'm finally getting the hang of the flat-ironed waves. It's taken me several tries to get it looking like something more than just dents in my hair. I guess it's harder to see on dark hair 'cause they don't show up well in this pic at all. It looks much better in person. I kind of like them looser and not too curly. That way, it keeps more of the length. It's more of a tousled wave and less of a curl and gives my hair a little body and looks so much better than just stick-straight hair. 

5. My sweet Target clearance finds! Spent about $11 total on 'em. LOVE! (and if you haven't perused their Christmas section...holy cow! It's magnificent. I'm trying to wait a couple more weeks before I get some stuff and start my decorating....it's so hard to stay strong! GORGEOUS gift wrap too.)

I love the idea of reflecting on the week to think about your favorite things about it...whether they're material possessions, experiences, people, trips, etc. Sometimes, it's really easy to complain and dwell on things that don't go our way and I think it's important to focus on the positive and be thankful.

Also, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Hudson's Uncle Adam!! (Joseph's brother) He's the big 2-6 today! We hope you're having the best day ever! We love you!

I hope y'all had a wonderful week and you get a chance to take the time to reflect on your favorite things too. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!