Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election Day!

Today's an important day, as if you didn't know that. I'm not the most outspoken political person in the world, but I do have strong beliefs and opinions. I just choose to mostly keep them to myself, especially in the social media world. I do, however, think it's important to exercise your right to vote. It's a privilege and we should all treat it as such.

I was a little worried about getting out in the cold and having to wait in a long line with a toddler, mostly because I didn't want to be THAT mom with the screaming kid at the polls, but we went around 10, walked right in and were out in minutes! I knew better than to go around lunch or in the evening. It was seriously more of an ordeal to get him situated in the stroller than it was to go in and vote.
(I actually wish I had just carried him in there right quick.)


He thought the voting process was pretty awesome. ;)

We ran by the store while we were out to grab a few things. I love being able to go to the store when it's nice and quiet. 

I'm not sure how these made it in my cart, but I'm fairly certain sneaky little elves are responsible. Those same elves put Halloween cupcakes in my cart last week! It's an epidemic!! ;-)



I got a little misty in the candy aisle (once again, sneaky elves steering my cart?? Gah!) when I saw these.
They remind me of my Fatdaddy. He always had these and used to give me some when I'd come see him. I didn't know they still made them. It's the smallest things that bring back the biggest memories.


Hudson has started playing peek-a-boo with me during mealtimes lately. Why? I have no idea.
 But it's cute! ;-)


Tired much? 


I hope y'all are getting out there to let your voice be heard, if you haven't already!



Did you?

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!