Monday, November 12, 2012

You Win Some, You Lose Some...

And frankly, I don't like to lose any!!!! I'm a sore loser, I'll admit that. I hate losing. I'm a competitive person by nature. I've made my peace with the fact that we lost Saturday. It is just football, after all. It will all be OK. And being ranked #4 is still pretty amazing. I'll take it. For the first time in my life, I'll be cheering for USC (to be ND), and OSU (to beat Oregon). ;-) There's still hope for #15...we just need a little help from a couple of teams. Please, and thank you. HA! 

Joseph's parents came up to watch the game with us and spend a little time with the man of the hour. Here's some pictures from before the loss...happier times. ;)











Roll Tide, forever, win or lose!!!!

Hope you had a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!