Thursday, November 29, 2012

Where'd Ya Get Those Peepers?

Let's talk about eyeliner for a second. I realize some of you don't have to wear eyeliner because your eyes look beautiful without it. Well, color me green with envy! I have to wear eyeliner or otherwise I look sick, tired, unfinished, and any other unflattering adjective you can think of. I'm not beating myself up here, it's just a fact. And I'm OK with that. I just have to line my eyes. No biggie. I've always used those wax-based pencils you turn because I couldn't draw the liquid on straight and didn't really like it anyway.

Through Birchbox, I've been able to sample some nice products, one of which was Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. I have loved it from the second I used it, except for the fact that it's black. I prefer brown or dark green eyeliner, which they do offer, BTW. Black is too harsh, especially since my eyes are already very dark. It also comes in a very small .07 oz pen, for $15. So I was looking in the Birchbox Shop one day and wanted to find an eyeliner to use the $20 worth of points I had accumulated to buy. I ran across stila stay all day waterproof liquid eyeliner, for $20, and it's .16oz. Better! It had great reviews (stila has great products in general) and was available in several nice shades so I decided to try it out.


I got the dark brown and it's awesome! It's so easy to get the line straight and it's nice and thin, leaving the perfect defined eye. And it really does stay ALL day, but comes off easily with makeup remover. This is my new favorite liner and I think I'll try another color when I run out of this one. Maybe the moss or indigo.

So if you're in the market for a good new eyeliner, try this out! And check out Birchbox while you're at it. Great way to try new products!!

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!