Friday, November 09, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Wahooo for Friday! Am I right or am I right??

Here are some things I'm loving this week.


1. Leftover Halloween candy....that will soon be chunked in the trash because I love it so much! (especially the Twix and Skittles)

2. Those seldom occasions when we spurge on a delicious steak dinner. This filet with herb better was prepared by yours truly, BTW. I'm contemplating blogging the recipe, but it's not quite perfect yet, so I may hold off until it's just right.

3. Precious, fun, silly, crazy moments with this precious child. Y'all wouldn't believe the fun we have together. It's better than any fun I've ever had on a night out on the town. The best times I have are at home with him.

4. Mmmmm.....a nice cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. I'll admit, I rarely drink the stuff. I'm the coffee drinker in the house. But every now and then, you just need some hot chocolate and mini marshmallows, ya know? And if you have a Keurig, the Swiss Miss K-Cups are the best! You're welcome.

5. Cute outfits make me happy. I've grown to love skinny jeans...with boots, flats, wedges, sandals. Love 'em! If you wear 'em right and pair them with the right tops, they are really flattering.
These skinny jeans are from Target. (They're the same jeans, but the Instagram filters make them look different.) So are both of the shoes. I LOVE these boots I got a couple weeks ago. Super comfy and I love the cognac color. The top on the left is from The Blue Door Boutique (sold out and no longer available). The top on the right is from The Red Dress Boutique (sold out for now). Love these boutiques, by the way. Great prices and the cutest clothes and accessories!
They are super friendly and ship really quickly, too.


What are some things you loved from your week? Link up to Lauren to share yours!

Photobucket


Have an amazing weekend!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!