Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bubble Necklace Frenzy

I'm sure you've seen the pretty bubble necklaces everywhere! Stores can't keep them in stock 'cause they are in such demand. I'm all about a big statement necklace. I keep everything else pretty simple, with just a simple watch or bangle, and some small earrings. I don't usually wear any crazy prints, so I like to make a statement with my jewelry, paired with a simple top. 

I have 3 bubble necklaces and love each of them! I have the turquoise, a pretty sunny yellow, and the newest....



The gray!

I have been wanting a gray one for a while (something neutral), and I came across an offer on Facebook from Caroline G. She is actually currently having the same offer on bubble necklaces. $9.99!! These retail for like $40 at big boutiques. She has every color imaginable and I think I might need the red! Roll Tide! ;-) This necklace is of great quality, so if you're afraid it will be cheap just because it's $9.99, don't be!! These make great holiday gifts too. Head on over to her page, or her shop, and check things out. She didn't ask me to write this, I just wanted to share it myself. If you do want one, make sure you claim the offer on Facebook so you can get the discount code for the $9.99 price. It expires 11/30.

I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and friends. I'm about to go whip up my sweet potato casserole! Yum!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!