Friday, November 30, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!!

I hope your week has treated you well. I am so happy Friday is here. Here are some of my favorites from the week.



1. I got Hudson's Christmas tree up and put it in the playroom this year. Adorable. Now, if I could just keep him away from it! ;-) The big tree and decorations are up too, but I'll post all of that later.

2. A little Christmas shopping with my little elf this week...sporting his first Christmas shirt of the season. He's so cute.

3. Celebrating Daddy's birthday with a little cookie cake. Nom nom nom!

4. & 4.5 I love taking pictures of the beautiful sunsets we get out here. This one reminded me of cotton candy. HA! Also, the other night you could see Jupiter right above the moon, and the moon was just beautiful! I took a picture with my "good" camera and my zoom lens. So cool!

5. A nice cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows while watching the SNL Christmas Special with the hubs. Perfect evening!


As you know, the SEC Championship is tomorrow. The winner will play ND in the BCS Championship Game. I am already SO SO nervous. We have to play the game of our lives tomorrow. UGA is impressive this year. Honestly, I think if we get passed them, ND will be no problem. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't think ND can compete with UA or UGA. The SEC is tough, especially this year. But you never know what'll happen in college football (as we've all seen this year).

I love all my UGA peeps, but I'm really hoping your faces look like they did back in '08 during the "blackout"....

We'll be friends again Monday....or in January. ;-)

ROLL TIDE, y'all!!!

Don't forget to link up to Lauren with your favorite things from the week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!