Monday, November 19, 2012

November Birchbox

Hurricane Sandy delayed this month's Bircbox, but it finally came in and I think it's a pretty good one.

Let's check it out.



1. Lifestyle Extra - Soyjoy Cranberry Bar - I tried one of these loooong ago when they first came out and did not like it at all. Unless they've changed the recipe, I doubt I'll care for this. Maybe this flavor will be better than the one I tried years ago.

2. Bonus - $15 off code at Chromaticgallerie for me AND a friend. It's a site where you can basically design/customize the perfect pair of heels. Color, heel height, style, material, etc. Pretty neat. 

3. Lulu Organics Lavendar & Clary Sage Hair Powder - Basically this is dry shampoo you can sprinkle into your roots on those wash-free days. Maybe this will be better than those sprays I've tried before.

4. stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer - This is a very pretty pink shade that would look good on the cheekbones. It may be a little too pink for me, but I'm definitely trying it out tomorrow to see if it gives me a nice glow/highlighting. It's a smaller size, but I think a little will go a long way so it will last a while.

5. Jouer Rollerball - scented with gardenia, jasmine, and honeysuckle. The honeysuckle is very prominent, and I feel like this would be a good Spring/Summer fragrance, although it's not really my taste. I'll have to try it out and see how it smells on the skin, though.

6. ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara - A full-size mascara?? YES please! I love the mascara I use, but I'm always eager to try new brands to see how they work for me. I like that this is lengthening, and it has a little mirror on the side so you can apply it on the go. Very cool!


To learn more about Birchbox, or to sign up, you can go here.

The holidays are upon us, and this would be a great gift for someone. You can gift 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions. Great for those ladies (or men) in your lives who have everything! Yes, they have men's subscriptions too!! You can also just give a gift card to be used in the shop. Pretty nifty! 


Happy Monday!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!